|We’re so excited about the SHEA Spring 2021 Virtual Conference! The program committee has worked diligently to bring you on online experience that offers an online poster hall, oral abstracts, plenaries, interactive sessions and more!|
The Preliminary Program for SHEA Spring 2021 is available now! Take a moment to view what we have in store. Attendees can register for the following:
- Training Courses Only – Will be held on April 7-8, 2021.
- SHEA/CDC Training Certificate Course in Healthcare Epidemiology
- SHEA Antibiotic Stewardship Training Course
- SHEA/AMDA/CDC Infection Prevention in Post-Acute and Long Term Care Certificate Course
- Full Conference Only – Programming begins with the Opening Plenary on Tuesday, April 13. 2021 and ends with the Closing Plenary April 16, 2021.
- Full Conference and Training Course – Includes one Training Course certificate, as well as, Full Conference sessions. You no longer have to choose between the full conference or the training courses. Take advantage of both programs this year!